People with chronic mental disabilities can lead productive and dignified lives – but they need our help. The Richmond Fellowship (India) provides psychosocial support to get them back lead a normal life. With the help of our donors and well-wishers, we have been able to run our programs for some of India’s most neglected and stigmatised people for over 30 years.
You can contribute by way of the following.
- Donations There are many ways to make a donation, follow the link for options.
- Sponsorship Sponsor a client in one of our care homes.
- Volunteering Volunteers help us with clients in the care homes, with rural projects and with specialist skills – please let us know what you can offer.
- Memorials and bequest Honor your loved ones or leave a donation.
- Membership of RFS (I) become a member of our community.