People with chronic mental disabilities can lead productive and dignified lives – but they need our help. The Richmond Fellowship (India) provides psychosocial support to get them back lead a normal life. With the help of our donors and well-wishers, we have been able to run our programs for some of India’s most neglected and stigmatised people for over 30 years.
You can contribute by way of the following.
- Donations There are many ways to make a donation, follow the link for options.
- Sponsorship Sponsor a client in one of our care homes.
- Volunteering Volunteers help us with clients in the care homes, with rural projects and with specialist skills – please let us know what you can offer.
- Memorials and bequest Honor your loved ones or leave a donation.
- Membership of RFS (I) become a member of our community.
Cash is not the only way to help. If there are any branch activities or programmes you would like to support that are not mentioned here, please do not hesitate to contact the branch.
Rural project needs a permanent Home:
Our Sidlaghatta project reaches hundreds of people in rural communities. It needs a permanent home, we have land, we now need to build a clinic – can you provide cash or in kind support? since all services at Sidlaghatta Branch is free for the patient we need your support to run the clinics.Sidlghatta appeal